PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TOUR CONFIRMATION
- On receipt of a 25% deposit your place will be reserved on your selected tour. The balance must be paid no later than 60 days before the tour departs.
All prices are in NZ$ and include 15% GST.
- Pacific Cycle Tours Ltd (PCT) reserves the right to modify itineraries in situations such as adverse weather or to better suit client needs.
- PCT shall not be held responsible for any damage, expense or inconvenience caused by late arrival of public transport, change of schedule, strikes, vehicle breakdown, Acts of God, or other conditions.
- PCT acts solely as an agent in securing accommodation and where applicable, public transport, and shall not be held liable in the event of any failure by any person or company to render transportation, accommodation or other services.
- PCT reserves the right to resell a tour space without notice if final payment has not been made by due date. The right is reserved to decline to accept or retain at any time any participant in any tour.
- If any person riding in such a manner that it causes damage to the bike then that person is liable to pay for the fixing of the bike and for any replacement parts that may be required.
- Helmets must be worn at all times on cycling tours.
- Cancellations will require notification to be done in writing by the person taking the tour.
- A cancellation 90 days or more prior to departure will result in a loss of 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellations made between 90 days and 60 days prior will result in full loss of deposit.
- Cancellations made between 60 and 30 days will result in a 50% loss of full tour cost.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to tour departure will result in 100% loss of full tour cost.
We will allow you to transfer the amount paid to another tour if done so more than 60 days prior to departure, an administration cost of $50NZ will apply.
Changing tours within 60 days prior to departure will be considered a cancellation of the tour, the booking and cancellation policy above will then apply.
We will secure your tour booking on receipt of a 25% deposit. Tour balance to be paid no less than 60 days prior to tour departure. By making the deposit payment you are deemed to have accepted Pacific Cycle Tour’s Terms and Conditions.
There will be no refunds once a tour has commenced. Therefore, we recommend you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident and baggage, as well as money and public liability.
SAFETY TERMS AND CUSTOMER DECLARATION
There are inherent risks, dangers and hazards in adventure activities, which includes cycling, mountain biking and hiking. We will endeavour to make your trip as safe as possible and, but not all risks, dangers and hazards can be anticipated or avoided. We ask you to carefully read and fully understand the “Pacific Cycle Tours Safety Terms and Customer Declaration”. If you have any concerns please contact us.