If you’ve less time, but want to get off-road on your mountain bike, then we highly recommend joining us on a 5-day mountain biking tour through New Zealand’s Central Otago. This MTB tour might be short, but it certainly doesn’t lack in diversity, thrills and challenge!We start the tour in Queenstown – the adventure capital […]
Welcome to Pacific Cycle Tours where we’ve offered bicycle tours, hiking experiences and cycling tours of New Zealand for more than two decades.Led by supremely knowledgeable and experienced professional guides, Cycling Tours of New Zealand and Cycling NZ tours will introduce you to people, places, and flavours that even many locals have never discovered!
Explore New Zealand by Bike
- Dave made everything so easy and hassle-free. Scenery and topography breathtakingly spectacular. Rides challenging, yet extremely enjoyable.
- Martin (our guide) was informative and friendly.
- We indeed enjoyed our second visit (and definitely not our last) to NZ and appreciated that you enclosed so many wonderful new bike tours in the programme. It was fantastic and I will not hesitate to recommend you to my bike friends. Some of the highlights for us were: small group - punctual departures in the morning the lovely farmstay for X-mas, a marvellous New Years Eve at Portage splendid scenery, great tour organization, and last but not least your kind emails.
- An awesome experience, Axel was one of the best guides I have ever ridden with.
- One of the best experiences of my life to date.
- I love to walk in the hills and New Zealand has plenty of them that is for sure! We did the best hikes in both islands and still stayed in great accommodation with plenty of food. The included options were great and I really enjoyed the experience, thanks Pacific Cycle Tours...
- Truly memorable and everlasting experience.
- I've done a lot of trips around New Zealand in my travels over years and I would rate this as the best trip. It was superb, not just due to the tramp and scenery themselves. I think the organization was excellent. I was also very impressed with the easy access to any equipment/outdoor supplies to borrow for the trip.
S. De Boer