West Coast Wilderness Trail
4 Day Self-Guided Trail Tour - Hokitika to Christchurch
The West Coast Wilderness Trail is arguably the most accessible and fascinating cycle trail in New Zealand. It's a truly unique experience soaked in a rich pioneering history, and is filled with rugged beauty and jaw dropping scenery. Combine this with beautiful lakes, forest and rivers - and of course genuine West Coast hospitality - and you have a journey that dreams are made of.
- Starts: Hokitika and finishes in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Grade 2 (easy) ride with some Grade 3 on road (intermediate) sections
- Additional activities are optional and can be added into package upon request - we keep it flexible!
- Tour is able to be booked any time of year subject to accommodation availability.
- From 6 May to 15 October 2021, TranzAlpine will run on Thursday & Friday. Summer timetable to be announced closer to the time
Price: $1275 per person, twin share (2 people minimum)
A $250 per person deposit is required at time of booking
- Shuttle services on the trail
- Luggage transport - 1 bag per person, 15kg max per bag
- 4 days Standard bike hire, helmet and pannier (E-bike upgrade available, just ask for prices!)
- 3 nights Accommodation
- 3 breakfasts
- TranzAlpine train journey from Greymouth to Christchurch
- Trip itinerary, directions and trail map info
- Meals/food not included in itinerary
- Drinks, telephone & mini-bar costs
- Personal expenses such as laundry, any internet charges etc
- Drink bottles