Otago Triple Treat - Lake Dunstan Trail, Roxburgh Gorge and Clutha Gold
5 Day Self-Guided Trail tour - Queenstown to Dunedin (or return to Queenstown)
Some of the best day rides in the South, combined into one excellent tour. The Otago Triple Treat includes the newly opened Lake Dunstan Trail, the magnificent Roxburgh Gorge Trail and 2 days on the famous Clutha Gold Trail. High quality accommodation, luggage transfers and bike hire all included - this is central Otago riding at its best.
- Starts: Queenstown and finishes in Dunedin/Queenstown (transfer to Dunedin from Lawrence, or can transfer back to Queenstown)
- Biking Grade 1-3, Easy to Moderate/Intermediate
- The Otago Triple Treat Tour is available any day subject to accommodation availability.
Price: $1465 per person (2 people minimum)
Additional single group members will incur a single surcharge supplement of $310
A $250 per person deposit is required at the time of booking.
Tour Itinerary Summary
Day 1: Clyde - Dunstan Trail
Day 2: Roxburgh - Roxburgh Gorge Trail
Day 3: Beaumont - Clutha Gold Trail
Day 4: Lawrence - Clutha Gold Trail
Day 5: Transfer to Dunedin/Queenstown
- Intercity bus transfers from Queenstown to Cromwell, and Lawrence to Dunedin/Queenstown
- Luggage transfers daily - 1 bag (max 15kg) per person per drop and additional luggage transfers can be arranged at $10.00 per bag (max. 15kg) per drop.
- 4 days standard bike hire, including helmet and tools (E-bike upgrade available, just ask!)
- 4 nights in quality accommodation
- 4 breakfasts
- 1 three course dinner at Olivers in Clyde
- Jet boat transfer on Roxburgh Gorge
- Bike return to depot in Alexandra
- Trip itinerary, directions and trail map info
- Cycle Trail Donations and Fees
- Meals/food not included in itinerary
- Drinks, telephone & mini-bar costs
- Personal expenses such as laundry, any internet charges etc
- Drink bottles
- Panniers - can be hired for $5 per day